Work From Anywhere
Reliable & Secure
Daily Backups Included
30 Day Onboarding Support
GET A QUOTE
CALL US NOW ON
WHAT ARE HOSTED DESKTOPS & SERVERS
Typically through cloud computing, hosted desktops & servers are computing services provided and managed by a third-party service provider. Businesses can access their computing resources remotely over the internet instead of running software applications or storing data locally on their computers or physical servers within their organisation’s premises.
WHY CHOOSE A HOSTED DESKTOP?
Many companies are switching from a single office location to remote working, having the right cloud solution in place will enable your business to transform the way you work. Cortec IT offer a wide range of Desktop as a service solutions. Our Hosted environments combine multiples services, such as email, application and data storage into one fully managed solution. Get in contact with us today or fill out quote form, or visit our about us page to discover more about our services and team. Similarly, you can follow our social media for regular updates.
Manage Your Users
Control File Access
Low Capital Outlay
CHANGING THE WAY WE WORK
All files stored in the cloud
Work from anywhere
Data is securely stored
Access documents easily
Reduce risk of data loss
Not interrupted by outages
Files & apps will remain open
Backed up & saved externally
THE BENEFITS OF HOSTED DESKTOPS
Access your pc from anywhere
It is important now more than ever to have the flexibility to work from anywhere. Increase productivity and improve collaboration.
Fully scalable systems
Cloud scalability gives businesses the power to adjust IT resources quickly. Enabling stable, long-term growth in a pre-planned manner.
Multi-site availability will protect you from lost revenue ensuring continued access to data resources and business critical applications.
Reliable, secure and encrypted
With robust security measures in place, our hosted environments offer security features such as encrypted email and threat management.
GET A QUOTE
CALL US NOW ON
Our Hosted Desktops allow you to connect to your everyday Windows computer hosted on a virtual desktop securely. This will allow you or your staff to use all of their daily applications such as your emails, files, crm, editors and storage.
A hosted desktop looks and feels no different to your standard workplace desktop, however, the machine itself is virtual meaning all of the apps, data and email are stored in the cloud.
You never know when your internet or power may drop out. With our hosted desktop solutions your work will remain open and ready to be accessed once you are back online.
Our hosted desktop/server environments offer robust security measures such as encrypted email, data loss prevention and threat management.
There are only a few requirements to access a hosted desktop.
- An active internet connection.
- A computer or device that supports RDP connections.
- Mobile devices (Android, Iphone and Ipad).
In short yes, there are many factors involved with hosted desktops that can save you money.
- Lower hardware costs as the need for high specification machines is lower due to the cloud hosting.
- Increased efficiency due to employees getting more our of the hardware that they already have and letting them process documents/carry out work much faster.
- Remote working removes the need for employees to download and upload files to their personal machines when working from home.
- Increased security/reliability due to the data used all being stored and handled in a remote location and not lost if a machine is stolen.
- Less chance of dataloss due to the data and files being stored in the cloud and not interrupted by network outages at home, the files will remain open for when your network comes back online.
Hosted Desktops / Hosted Servers / Microsoft 365 / Disaster Recovery / AWS & Azure
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY:
020 8467 9222