What Cortec understands about customer satisfaction
- Customer satisfaction is a key differentiator in a sea of other IT companies.
There is a lot of technical ability out there, but not all of it is very good at understanding business requirements or human interaction.
- We take customer feedback seriously (including regular account management meetings) and act upon reasonable requests.
What’s the point of listening if you won’t act on feedback and move forwards?
- Building trust in a business relationship is essential.
In general, it takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one negative experience; that’s a big gap to make up.
- We tell our customers when we’ve made a change, we’ve done something wrong, or we’ve done something right.
Our customers get transparency, not IT jargon.
- We recognise our responsibility to your business.With a reliable IT solution, your business capability is protected
- We follow up effectively.
All employees must follow a thorough process to resolve any customer issue.
- We recognise that Customer Satisfaction is the cumulative result of our collective effort.
Everybody’s contribution is critically important.
- We are always looking for ways to serve our customers better.
NOT how can we do less for more?
- All staff know that customer satisfaction ISN’T someone else’s responsibility.
It should be second nature.
- We recognise that there are always choices
We want to make sure that if our clients had to choose, they would still choose us.
At last, we’d like to ask you to check our entire website to find any IT support and then call us on 0208 467 9222. We think you will be surprised when you don’t just put up with IT. Before place and order, you can visit our about us page and social media to develop confidence.